28 September 2016

Style Lately

Sept1
Almost time to hang up the gingham and break out the plaids
(factory version of the blazer / sim: shirt, shoes).

Sept2
Meow (sim: blouse, skirt, belt).

Sept3
A bit of pink and my new favorite type of footwear for this warm fall
(exact: bag, shoes / sim: sweater).

Sept4
Styling from last autumn for this one (exact: sweater / sim: blazer, necklace).

Sept5
End-of-week style (exact: top / sim: skirt, sandals).

Sept6
Always in stripes (sim: blazer, shirt, necklace).

Sept7
And ... never enough with the stripes (exact: bracelets, top / sim: skirt).

8 comments:

  1. Leopard shirt, striped blazer. Killer post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous - as usual - I think I'm going to use the first look (blue+leopard) as inspiration. I have a pair of blue trousers I have not worn in forever and this seems ideal. I'll link to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you much. I think animal print works well when paired with a bold solid color.

      Delete
    2. Hey Lisa, I will be posting tomorrow my inspired by look. May I use your pick with the blue skirt and leopard print top ?

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).