06 September 2016

Leaning Towards Fall

OK, fall is literally still weeks away and I am expecting a full five days at least of 90-degree plus weather ahead, so no, I am not going to be prancing around in plaid scarves, puffer vests or boots any time soon. Plus I've always been told that I should never wish away time.

However, I do look forward to cooler weather, so while I'm getting another fresh pedi, I'll also peruse some fall friendly styles on my favorite site for online browsing - Shopbop. Check out some of my fall-ready faves below - and these links are not direct, not affiliate:

Shopbop Sept16

Shopbop Sept16

Shopbop Sept16


Shopbop Sept16

Shopbop Sept16

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you - no scarves, boots etc just yet but maybe the odd mustard skirt or (short sleeved) autumnal coloured top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - for me it's still to warm to actually dress for fall, but I can slowly think of transitioning ...

      Delete
  2. Ordering that first pair of earrings right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).