09 November 2015

Cozy Cable Knit

I do like a cozy over-sized sweater when the weather gets downright frigid, so this turtleneck is right up my alley don't-like-a-cold-neck alley. I can trot around in bare legs during the cold months and not feel so bad, but if my neck is exposed, I curl up like a pill bug an am pretty useless.

cable knit + ankle boots

Sweater: F21 cable knit turtleneck also in taupe (sim in pale pink)
Jeans: Banana Republic factory (sim, sim)
Necklace: J.Crew factory medallion (sim glitzier under $30 or sim fringed for $36)
Bracelet: INPINK barnacle under $10 (sim gold under $20)
Sunglasses: Sole Society (sim under $25)
Boots: Mossimo by Target jessica strappy on sale (sim under $55)

8 comments:

  1. That sweater looks so comfy, and I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful color! I have a similar sweater that I've kept for a few years now. It's definitely a staple item.

    Roxi - www.goldenpolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing better than a warm cuddly sweater when it's cold out!

      Delete
  3. Love this combo and totally agree with you on turtlenecks and cold weather! Brrrr!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).