13 October 2015

Shopbop Friends and Family Event

I've been a business tripping fool for most of this month and embark on my third international trip this week so much jet lag and dirty laundry, so I apologize for my erratic blogging schedule of late.

I'm not usually one to do sale posts but this one is too good to ignore - Shopbop is having their Friends and Family Event where almost everything on their site is 25% off! The promotion is short - only good until October 15 - use code INTHEFAM25. And for more deets about the sale, click here.

Shopbop carries a ton of designer name brands and offers free expedited shipping to most countries. Here's an idea on some retailers I'm looking at (the links are direct, not affiliate) -


Madewell: coats & jackets / boots & flats / leather bags (including THE transport tote)

MICHAEL Michael Kors: leather bags (like their jet set tote) / flats / metal link watches

Rebecca Minkoff looks like a classics hit list: the mini MACs / jules satchels / love crossbodys

1 comment:

  1. I love these clothes and their design. I hope that i can have one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).