24 December 2014

Merry, Bright and Sparkling Right

sequin spots sequin spots

I hope each and every one of you has a wonderful holiday season with your loved ones. Give a little, get a little (and I mean more than just gifts - but yeah, gifts too) and a share a lot. May your days be merry and bright, and we'll see you on the flip side of Christmas!

sequin spots sequin spots

Top: J.Crew factory (worn here - sim gold spotted, solid, as mini dress, not sim but it's sequinned and plaid)
Skirt: Banana Republic box pleat (worn here - sim, steal)
Necklace: Ann Taylor pearl & pave cluster (worn here - sim, all pearl for a deal, steal)
Bracelet: Ann Taylor pearl & pave cluster (worn here - sim, in bronze, deal)
Shoes: Isaac Mizrahi mindy (worn here - this season's version is glittered, luxe mule)
Bag: Furla martha (worn here - same larger, sim, luxe, steal)

sequin spots

sequin spots


20 comments:

  1. What an adorable Holiday outfit! The accessories are just perfect. Is it that warm where you live that you don't need any sort of tights at all!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm lucky when it comes to temps, Vicky. I live in the Southeast and typical temps lately have been in the 50s during the day and down to the high 30s at night. So going from my car to wherever I need to be, I'm fine sans tights (which is lucky since my pup has a tendency to rub against my legs whenever I wear them and I end up with fur legs, hehe). Happy holidays, girl!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty outfit, Lisa! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I think is is my favorite look of yours. You look beautful! Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, especially that little red bag! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous look! Merry Christmas to you, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that sequin top, perfect for Christmas! :)

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that top! It's the perfect mix of festive, comfy and chic. I hope you had a great Christmas. I'm off to check out the J-Crew sales :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sequined top! I hope you had a great Christmas!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your whole outfit, I have the skirt and the sequin top by J.Crew in black and the crème version. We also share the same name!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous :)
    always classy and well put together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).