03 July 2014

Liberty Floral and Gondola Stripes for a Summer Style Linkup

SummerStyleLinkupJuly3

Hey ladies! I'm super-excited today to be co-hosting with the ever-stylish Tara from Mix & Match Fashion for her Summer Style Linkup.

As you can tell from the pics, I think we do a good job of show two spectrums of summer dressing - warm weather attire for the office and a style more-casual ensemble - perfect for the 4th of July holiday weekend coming up!

gondola stripes + liberty floral gondola stripes + liberty floral

Jacket: J.Crew liberty schoolboy in june's meadow (worn here - sim navy/white & here, collarless)
Top: Gap essential (sim)
Skirt: J.Crew gondola stripes (sim bolder, ponte, pencil silhouette)
Necklace: via Etsy (worn here - sim, sim)
Ring: F21 (worn here - sim, bigger)
Shoes: Michael Kors hamilton (worn here - sim plain, perforated)
Bag: C.Wonder colorblock (worn here - sim cas, navy, as set)

gondola stripes + liberty floral

gondola stripes + liberty floral

I'm honored to be co-hosting with Tara - she's one of my fave daily reads and with her career as a teacher, I love seeing her colorful work-appropriate ensembles during the school year and her more casual outfits outside of the classroom. She's got a style that's both aspirational and approachable, which I love!

Tara_MixMatch

If you'd like to join in on the Summer Style Weekly Linkup, here are the guidelines:

1. Follow Mix & Match Fashion via bloglovin’ and Respect the Shoes via bloglovin'

2. Please link from today’s specific blog post, not your blog’s homepage.

3. Use the button below to link back to this linkup on your blog post, or use your own link if you would like.
Mix & Match Fashion



   

   

   

13 comments:

  1. Wow Lisa.....you are looking so fab in your RW&B! Love that sk& how you styled it with the blazer...hope you have a 4th as lovely as you!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! Lisa's finally hosting a linkup?! My life is complete; I can die a happy woman!

    No, seriously - I'd just been talking to one of my blogster buds about wishing that all the carefully curated blogs I follow hosted linkups so I'd have a complete set of regular rotation linkups and you were one of my last holdouts. Is this gonna be a regular thing? I'd love to participate!

    Anyhoo - Liberty print is a secret obsession of mine and yours is beeyootiful! And of course I love how you pattern mixed with stripes. Classy and sassy, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to disappoint, M, but I was invited to co-host as part of Tara's linkup, I don't have my own. Maybe one day I'll get my act together!

      Delete
  3. I love that blazer! It's so fun! Happy 4th!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you mixed the pattern of your blazer with the stripes of the Gondola print! It totally works and it is also a nice unexpected twist on wearing red, white and blue. Anyway, thanks for hosting the linkup! I hope you have a happy Fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of your outfits!! I should get some fashion sense from you :)

    Jen @ www.JensLifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blazer has the most unique design. Happy 4th of July!

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and Tara look spectacular in your different 4th of July looks! And I had such fun looking at all of the outfit links. What great inspiration. Much better than a fashion magazine!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute liberty of london blazer...I'm bummed that I didn't get any of their pieces during their collab w/ target. I also wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award…checkout what it means here: http://www.petitecareergirl.com/2014/07/june-nailettte-box-very-inspiring.html. Can’t wait to see your responses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit combination.

    Catherine
    Joly Look

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your necklace looks gorgeous with your jacket!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a long time admirer of the Liberty print but do not any garments - your jacket is glorious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).